Saturday, September 6, 2014

SUPREME AIRPORT FASHION

 Yong Junhyung was returning to Korea from Japan at Gimpo Airport on the 6th of September in a comfy, laid-back choice of attire. He was wearing a grey Supreme Banner Pullover with black pants and a pair of Chrome Hearts black boots.
Along with that, a leather briefcase and a pair of Karen Walker mirrored sunglasses (which I could not find/might be sold out everywhere) and a patterned face mask.
This is a simple outfit and although I haven't been doing this fashion blogging thing for long but I try to choose more interesting outfits to talk about in this space. However, I like Junhyung's fashion choices recently and I'm trying to restrict myself from posting his outfits all the time. LOL
I always like a simple, monochrome, minimal outfit, so you might see more of these outfits on this site and I hope you would enjoy them too. :)

SUPREME BANNER PULLOVER (¥26,800)
RICK OWENS X CHROME HEARTS GEOBASKET SNEAKERS ($6,500.00 CAD/¥ 451,440)
SAINT LAURENT BLACK CLASSIC MUSEUM BREIFCASE (¥ 145,000£1,400.55)




Credits: BUYMA; SUPREME NEW YORK; MR. JOKER; Rakuten; LYST

No comments:

Post a Comment